There are Many Questions that occur when starting to become a hemp grower or processor

What does it take to get registered?

VDACS Registration

Do you ship oversees and to P.O. boxes?

No - we are only dealing with permitted Virginia growers or growers from nearby states that have a license to grow or process Hemp. We must exchange credentials before we can do business.


Watching some of our videos and Webinars from those who are experts in the field can answer many of your questions:

Jan 31 2019 Webinar with Dr John Fike